9.24.2009

My sweet 19th birthday on 22/9/2009

this year for my birthday celebration is quite special..

same as last year all my jie mui celebrate with me..line gang (rainice , renee, roxanne + James(roxanne bf-camera man) , moon and soo cheng )

quite nervous and happy when they told me that wanna celebrate my birthday. Since long time didnt contact with them + i thought they are not remember my birthday..

DATE: 22th September 2009
TIME: suppose 9pm then change to 10pm
VENUE: The Curve ( The Apartment)

as usual...they like to play "secret"...dunno where they want to go ...my parents, bf and I thought they will go for clubbing...quite gan jeong..my mind keep think that "izit we go for clubbing"...."wat should i wear".."who is going for the celebration"...
Luckily, just went to a restaurant which the waiter all is "black guy"

When i just open the menu...
Wahhhhh...
the price is NICE than us lo...1 word "expensive"...
I have ordered a plate dunno wat becoz the name so cawaii..butterflied wat lime wat chicken...
Tasty but the taste macam weird weird...not going to try again...

12am...23th dy...traditional way..must blow cake and make a wish...
Before back i was so so surprise that they bought many present to me!!

Muackssss ....as a birthday gal so i must reply a kiss to them la..^^
within 1 day kiss 6 leng lui o..XD

1 条评论:

  1. hey!

    still remember me or not!

    can link it to my blog or not?

    using this url: recipeschool.com to this word --> Recipe School

    is it okey?

    From,
    Mike Ooi (hong bin's friends)

    回复删除