8.04.2009

1st time...English style...

Is my 1st time to use ENGLISH to post my blog...
a bit weird la..
actually i quite dislike to type in chinese..
so...
now..
i have decide to change my style..
type in English again lo..
if typing in English may b some of my classmates able to read it..
especially Ah Meng...Simon...
must support me wor..
i change my style coz of u guys who cant read chinese lerh...XD
hahaha...
today is my turn b driver fetch Ah Boon back to his home( the driver ah loong sick dy)
after that fetch Wan Ning back to near my house that 7-11
found that in this Sem really quite "gap" with another gang ...
When v are backing, a lot of topic was chat with wan ning..
not bad har...haha...her style is sporty...same as me la..
really hope that our 2DEM3 always like a big family...
lililalala then 1 day...(broken English)

Finally, dont try to laught at me hor...
i usually use broken english at here...
but i will try to change ya...=.=

没有评论:

发表评论