8.05.2009

"Busy till free"

these two days many of my classmates get sick dy..
quite worry...
weather so hot recently..really have to take care well myself..
final exam coming soon lo...
still need to rush for da assignment ..boring life la...
Gt 2 more assign to go..
feel that really not enough time for me to prepare ..
always not concentrate inside class...
now siap lo...can said wait for die...XD..
is time to find our leng lui shelly goup study dy...
wakaka

today is my first time saw the girl who are so hardworking didnt do her homework..
really quite surprice...
the most jing kak thg happened is me n shu hun do smthg before her presentation..
haiya..watever la...classmates wat..i think she wont so pettish and easy get angry ...
hahaha...
just chat v chee yeong...he teach me a new sentence...
"busy till free"
is describe us that busy till do ntg...
weird...=.=
but i like this sentence very much... im same as him now..
many thg to do but dunno which part should i start now...
keep asking each other doin wat there...adui...
so..now is my time to continue my work...
WDM....
gambateh to me..=.=

没有评论:

发表评论